All in the details.
Let us take you along on the journey to discover how we will work with you to design and build your new dream home.
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love in building with family and friends.
The process we follow to deliver a home you’ll love has been finessed over time to include even the smallest details. It has been designed to deliver absolute trust and peace of mind from the first meeting to the final handover.
We love getting to know our new clients and helping them begin the building process. Starting the journey to a new way of living can be daunting, but rest assured we will make sure it’s an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
Let us help:
- Finding, buying or demolishing
- What are the positives or negatives of the site?
- What are your expectations? Can they be achieved?
- Welcoming you to visit and experience our Averna Show Homes
Imagine and discover
- Engage with Averna’s Designer
- Design Fee
- Re-visit the site for inspection to understand the topography and streetscape
- Site Survey to be provided by the client or arranged by Averna
- Obtain Local Authority Rules & Regulations
- Design Brief – Time to share your dreams with us. This is what you have imagined for us to create.
- Schematic layout of floor plans
- Review and discuss
- Design solution establish
- Presentation of external 3D Elevations
At Averna Homes detail is everything.
- Scope of Site works is documented
- Scope of Specification is documented
- Quantity and take off by Averna Estimator
- Compiling of all costing
- Presentation of Preparation of Planning Agreement (PPA)
- Moving forward to Planning, signing of Agreement (PPA)
Planning and development application
- Preliminary plans are prepared based on the design drawings presented to and accepted by the client
- Client to review planning drawings
- Preliminary plans and development application forms are then submitted to the appropriate Local Authority for Development Approval
- Design Development induction
- Regular correspondence with the Local Council for updates on the progress of the application
- Planning Approval
Finalising the details
This stage is all about the final piece of the puzzle – ‘The Detail’. From the interior design and materials to the documentation/contracts and application to build, we’ll work together to finalise it all.
- Documentation with the contract administrator
- Design development with Interior Designer
- Final review of selections
- Energy Rating Certification
- Finalising working drawings
- Finalising Documentation
- Contract signing
- Building Licence
The detail becomes a reality. The construction is all coming together, mustering our long-term craftspeople and suppliers to ensure your home is built to the highest standards.
Enjoy the journey with our people with constant communication and site meetings.
Relax and enjoy
Time to enjoy your new home, but the journey doesn’t end here. We’ll provide you with everything you need to know to keep your home looking and working at its best.
We are still here for you; even after the first four seasons, we are here to attend to any maintenance required.